DigitalChalk is an online training platform that allows us to track a volunteers paticipation in both online and in-person training sessions.
New volunteers will receive an email invitation to join DigitalChalk once they have registered and their background check has been approved.
Log on to gsk.digitalchalk.com to start training today!
Why Online Training?
Today’s learners desire 24/7 access to learning resources that they can review at their own pace and convenience.
By providing more online options for volunteers we can:
- Offer an improved, positive volunteer experience.
- Provide a broader delivery of our Girl Scout programming.
Offer volunteers the resources they may not seek out on their own or even know to look for.
- Utilize content which may be produced by other Girl Scout councils around the country.
- Create meaningful connections between educators and volunteers.
- “Use our resources wisely” by delivering more content with less financial cost.
- Increase the number of volunteers accessing required training and enrichment resources.
- Create more dynamic content that can be updated quickly and easily.
The most significant benefit is that, by offering information via online learning resources, volunteers will be able to use their in-person training time more efficiently. Rather than spent most of our in-person time on information sharing, we can spend that time on higher-level thinking and discussion.