Become a Volunteer
Begin your volunteer journey by completing the following requirements:
1. Volunteer Application - Please fill out all pages and return it to our office. Completing the volunteer application will allow us to conduct a background check and also help us match your goals and skills to the positions we have available. We are sure you understand the importance of completing a background check on our volunteers when working with children. The application and background check are kept on file in the office and all information remains confidential.
Background Screening Form
2. GSUSA Girl Scout Registration – to be a volunteer for our organization, adults will need to be registered as an adult member. Membership is $15 for the 2013-2014 troop year.
Adult Registration Form
OR Register online
3. Background Check - Adult volunteers working directly or indirectly with girls for GSK will be required to have a background check and to cover their own background check fee of $12.50. Payment Options:
- CASH - in person at any PLC
- CHECK - mail or in person to any PLC (payable to GSK)
- CREDIT CARD - mail or in person to any PLC
If you have questions, please contact: Rachel Ray, Volunteer Services Administrative Assistant at 502-716-7231 or 888-771-5170, ext. 20000.