There are many ways to support Girl Scouting financially:
- Bricks and Blocks (scroll down for description)
- Desserts First
- Annual Campaign
Honor a loved one on the Wall of Fame. Honor your troop, group, or individual with a brick or block in the Court of Honor at the new Girl Scout Program & Learning Center (located in Louisville, KY, and serving 57 counties). Troops and/or individuals can be honored through the purchase of an engraved commemorative block (the block is 6 lines with 14 characters in each line) for $300 or an engraved commemorative brick (the brick is 3 lines with 14 characters in each line) for $150 to be placed in the Court of Honor. Call Suzy Gessner at 502-716-7233 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. We will continue to take orders until the Court of Honors is full.
Some easy ways to save change and make a difference:
- Mom can donate the loose change in her purse when she comes home from work.
- Dad can donate any change he saves by using coupons at the grocery store.
- Your family can look under the couch cushions – you never know what loose change you might find!
- Make it a fun family project to support Girl Scouts.