Shop & Share
What is Shop and Share?
Shop and Share is a program that facilitates the collection of donated goods from Kroger and other participating stores to benefit Kentucky’s domestic violence shelters.
On February 3, 2018, the following partners will come together to support victims of domestic violence and the entities that support them across the state:
- First Lady Glenna Bevin and her Administration
- Kroger Stores
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana and Girl Scouts of Wilderness Road
- Kentucky Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Kentucky General Federation of Women’s Clubs
- Kentucky’s Domestic Violence Shelters
How does my troop get involved?
There are four easy steps to participating in Shop and Share.
- Sign up to volunteer at www.planetreg.com/shopandshare
- Talk with your girls about what volunteer activity you would like to do. Examples include passing out shopping lists, receiving donated items at a Girl Scout “booth”; transporting items from Kroger Stores to the domestic violence shelter; and many others!
- Volunteer on Shop and Share day – February 3, 2018.
- Leaders can pick up patches on or after Monday, February 5. You'll be asked to complete a quick survey to recive the patches.
Where can I find more information?
First Lady Glenna Bevin – Shop and Share