Caving at Camp Stem for Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors
Date & Time
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Who should attend:
- Any registered Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors
We'll drive to the parking area at the bottom of the hill; there will be a discussion on caving safety instructions and proper helmet fitting. Then we'll hike up to the mouth of the cave, and more safety discussion. Bring your flashlights, it's dark in there!
It is recommended that vehicles transporting girls home from caving cover seat with tarps; cavers tend to get dirty!
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
|Cadette, Senior, Ambassador event: