LOWER CAMP FEES FOR 2013
Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana is committed to providing high-quality, affordable outdoor programming for girls. The camp fee paid by families only covers 57% of the actual cost. Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana covers the remaining 43%. Thanks to the support of product sales, monies donated to the Family & Community Partnership campaign, Trading Post sales, and other sources of income, we are able to keep the price of camp sessions substantially lower than the actual cost.
Please make note of the changes in our payment system:
Upon registering your camper, you must pay the registration fee. This payment will then be deducted from your final camp payment but is non-refundable. Cookie Dough can be used for the registration fee and can be used for your payments or final payment at any time before the deadline.
Final Payment Deadline: April 15 - The final payment date for ALL programs is April 15, 2013. Families receiving Financial Assistance will be notified by mail regarding final payment. Registrations received after April 15th are to be paid in full once placement is confirmed. Arrangements can be made for families receiving financial assistance applying after April 15th.
If your camper is placed in a camp program, a Camper Confirmation Packet will be mailed or emailed after your final payment has been made. We ask that families please wait until you receive a confirmation by mail instead of calling the office for this information.
Resident Camp, Day Camp, Troop Core Camp, Boundary Water Trip and Special Sessions registrations will begin on February 15st for all interested applicants. Registrations will be taken until sessions are full.
- Final Resident Camp, Day Camp, Troop Core Camp, Boundary Water Canoe Trip & Special Sessions Payment Deadline: April 15, 2013