Go Gold Workshop
Date & Time
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Who should attend:
- Girl Scout Seniors
- Girl Scout Ambassadors
- Adult Volunteers
GIRLS MUST CURRENTLY BE IN GRADES 9-12 TO PARTICIPATE
Come and learn about the Girl Scout Gold Award, the paperwork and approval process. Each workshop covers the requirements of the award, submission deadlines, tips and tricks for planning a successful project, and more. Attending a workshop is the absolute best way to get ready to go for the Gold Award.
- Bring a pen or pencil and come prepared for an informative session.
- Their leaders, advisors, and parents are encouraged to attend.
- Each participant must register separately, as handouts will be given to girls and adults attending the Go Gold Workshop. All girls AND adults must register so that we can prepare the correct number of materials.
- Parental permission slips are required for all Senior/Ambassador Girl Scouts when they are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Getting Ready for the Workshop:
- Girls should be near completion or have completed two Senior or Ambassador Journeys (or one Journey and earned their Silver Award) to attend.
Contact Leslie Willoughby at 270-495-4102 or email@example.com.
October 14, 2014
Bowling Green/Caveland Program and Learning Center
901 Lehman Avenue
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Get Driving Directions