Volunteer-Led Camp Training
Date & Time
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Available Registration slots: 75
Register 1 or more individuals:
Who should attend: All Camp Administrative Staff Volunteers!
Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana Volunteer-Led Camp Training is a required training for the directors and co-directors of all volunteer-led day camps and camporees, regardless of the season of the year. Come learn the ins and outs of directing a camp including: site, program, and equipment reservations, GSK Rewards and Financial Assistance processing, paperwork requirements, and more!
- Saturday, January 4th from 9:00 to Noon @ Camp Shantituck - Denham House
- Monday, January 6th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. @ Louisville PLC. (If JCPS is closed for weather on January 6th, training will be on January 13th.)
- Thursday, January 9th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in Southern Indiana for Camporees not at Camp Shantituck
- Thursday, January 16th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. @ Camp Houchens
I am working on the training outline now. I would like to cover these breakout sessions:
- Camp Director
- Business Manager / Registrar
- Program Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Health Supervisor
To ensure this training is what YOU and your teams need, please send topics that you would like covered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register 1 week prior to the training date of your choice.
Questions: Contact Janis Kidd at 502-716-7228 or email@example.com.