GSK University - S'more Leader Lore
Date & Time
11/1/2013 - 11/3/2013
5:00 p.m. Friday - 12:00 noon Sunday
Who should attend: any adults who are interested in outdoor trainings and a fun time with other adult volunteers.
Outdoor Weekend to learn how to take your troop camping! Multiple training classes available, lots of time for interaction with other Girl Scout leaders and great ideas and take-aways to share with your girls. Complete training while having a fun weekend with other Girl Scout adults.
Click here for registration packet with complete details.
Registration deadline: October 18, 2013.
For more information, please contact:
Deb Dawdy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-703-8192 or
Roberta Bush at email@example.com or 270-791-5001
Available Breakout Sessions
1st Saturday morning training
- Camp In 'A' 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Songs 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Games 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Outdoor Cooking 10:00 to 2:00 pm
2nd Saturday morning training
- Songs 10:15 am to 11:15 am
- Games 10:15 am to 11:15 am
1st Saturday afternoon training
- Camp In 'B' 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Outdoor Update 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Teams Course Training 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Scavenger Hunt 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
2nd Saturday afternoon training
- Dutch Oven Cooking 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Teams Course Training 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Scavenger Hunr 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm