Date & Time
9/28/2013 - 9/29/2013
Who should attend: Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors.
Not recommended for first time campers.
Come out and see if you can survive a weekend in the wild!!
Participants will be taught survival techniques, then will be sent out to be a “survivor” for the night! You will have to work together, so be prepared!
Cost is $15 if registered before 9/14, $20 if register 9/15-9/21
See flyer for additional information and registration.
For more info contact Penny Stein 270-404-6190, Missy Hammontree 270-579-6836, or Kay Jones 270-576-1077
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls develop positive values.
- Girls gain practical life skills.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.