In the Fast Lane
Date & Time
11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Sponsored by: Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
Who should attend: Girl Scout Juniors
Do you have what it takes to go fast? Come and test out your design skills at this hands-on racing program. You’ll will:
Cost of Program:
- Learn about gravity powered racing – and tips to make your car go faster!
- Learn about speed – what it is and how to figure it out.
- Design a race car to given specifications – and then build it!
- Build your very own race car – all by yourself.
- Race your car to see how fast it can go!
- Modify your cars design and race it again to see if your changes made it go any faster.
$5.00 per Girl Scout, includes fun patch.
October 25, 2013
Contact Janis Kidd at 502-716-7228 or email@example.com
Track Supplied by:
Cub Scout Pack 4029, Salem, Indiana
|Girl Scout Brownie: