Teen Mentor VIT Training
Date & Time
1:00 p.m. EST/12:00 p.m. CST
Available Registration slots: 20
Register 1 or more individuals:
Who should attend: Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
1) Describe or demonstrate examples of their own leadership.
2) Identify the three keys and processes and explain how to use when working with younger girls.
3) Describe how younger girls develop physically and emotionally and how understanding how their needs, interests and capabilities can change effects working with them.
4) Use group managing techniques to insure girls get along and work together.
5) Facilitate journey activities with younger girls.
6) Plan how to use their own talents, interests etc into working with younger girls.
7) Apply the 12 safety standards to activities they facilitate with younger girls.
This training will be available via video conference from the Louisville/Metro PLC to the Elizabethtown/Heartland PLC, Owensboro/Pennyroyal PLC, Bowling Green/Caveland PLC, and Paducah/Bear Creek PLC.
Registration deadline: January 13, 2014.
For more information, please contact your GSLE.