M.S. Pumpkin Derby
Date & Time
Sponsored by: M.S. Pumpkin Derby & Kazoing
Who should attend: Anyone - Everyone
Hey, Hey, Girls Scouts!
Looking for a fun troop activity this fall?
What could be better than racing pumpkins?
Saturday, November 2, 2013 at Louisville Slugger Field
Bring your family and friends along with your most creative Pumpkin Racer for a fun-filled day of pumpkin racing!
And while you compete to be Grand Champion you can learn about Multiple Sclerosis and enjoy the activities in the Fun Zone!
How about working towards Journeys & badges at the same time?
Involvement in many of the day’s activities can help your troop work towards badge and Journey requirements. While there are no specific organized badge activities, we believe you can address quite a few requirements in the following areas:
• The Junior “It’s Your World Badge Activity Set (Entertainment Technology)
• The Ambassador “Your Voice, Your World: The Power of Advocacy” Journey
• All Levels – Crafts, Make the World a Better Place, Science (physics of motion)
• The Junior “Get Moving!” Journey and many more
OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES:
• The “Showcase of Pumpkins” – a decorated pumpkin contest
• Ballpark concessions and MS Awareness Games
• Crafts, Games, Face Painting & Inflatables by Kazoing Party & Play
For more information: www.mspumpkinderby.com