Barren Ridge Clean up Day
Date & Time
Sponsored by: Barren Ridge Site Team
Who should attend: Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors and adults who love Camp Barren Ridge
Dress for the weather and the work. Bring work gloves, old towels, and sponges, scrb brushes, rakes, a string trimmer or your favorite tools for your favorite job.
We plan to work rain or shine so let's enjoy the day
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls develop positive values.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls advocate for themselves and others, locally and globally.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.