Honor Mother Earth Festival
Date & Time
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Who should attend: Girl Scouts and their families
Entertainment includes Jamey Aebersold Quartet tt and Amazon Jungle John¹s amazing show for young and ³older² alike.
Children's activities, including face painting and carriage rides. As a special treat, individuals will also be permitted to tour the QRS Recycling Center located near the river front at 10th & Water
New Albany Riverfront Park & Amphitheater - 201 Water Street, New Albany, IN
- Girls gain practical life skills.
- Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
- Girls can identify community needs.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls advocate for themselves and others, locally and globally.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.