Camp Stem Spring Work Day
Date & Time
Sponsored by: Stem Site Team
Who should attend: Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors Alumnae and their families
Lunch is provided upon arrival at 1130A
You may stay overnight either before or after the event but space is limited. Contact Ranger Pam for more information.
To Register you may do so electronicially or contact
Ranger Pam Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-737-2787 or
Judie Moore at LarNJudMoore@hughes.net 812-952-1106 or 502-262-6337
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls develop positive values.
- Girls gain practical life skills.
- Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.