Date & Time
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Who should attend: Brownies & Juliettes of appropriate program levels.
Come explore with us! With some help of some bug nets and magnifiers we’ll go on a hike to find insects in their natural habitats! Discover where bugs live, what they need to survive and get an up close look at a variety of creepy crawlies. Fulfills some of the requirements for the Bugs Badge and the A World of Girls Journey. Participation patch included.
Location: The Parklands of Floyds Fork
Date: April 13, 2013
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: March 29, 2013
Cost: $14.00 per girl / $7 per adult
Program questions contact:
Dana Young email@example.com or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-413-2853
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls develop critical thinking.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
- Girls can identify community needs.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.