Brownie Girl Scout Workshop: Bug Adventure
Date & Time
1 pm - 4 pm
Sponsored by: Parklands of Floyds Fork
Who should attend: Brownies and Adults
Come explore with us! With some help of some bug nets, magnifiers, and our investigation skills, we'll go on a hike to find some insects in their natural habitats! Discover where bugs live, what they need to survive, and get an up close look at a variety of creepy crawlies. Fulfills requirements for the Bugs Badge and the A World of Girls Journey. A participantion patch will be provided by Parklands of Floyds Fork.
Location: The Parklands of Floyds Fork
Date: April 13, 2013
Time: 1 pm-4 pm
Registration Deadline: Two weeks prior to event.
Cost: $14 per girl, $7 per adult
Parklands of Floyds Fork Website:
Program questions contact:
Dana Young email@example.com or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-413-2853
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls develop positive values.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.
|per Girl Scout: