Date & Time
1 pm - 4 pm
Sponsored by: Parklands of Floyds Fork
Who should attend: Juniors, Adults & Juliettes of appropriate program levels.
Uncover the science of flowers! Junior girls will investigate botany by exploring the exploring flower parts, flower families, and pollination. We'll take a wildflower hike to see flowers in their natural habitat and will use scientific tools to investigate what gives flowers their color and what they need to grow. Fullfills requirements for the Flowers badge and the Get Moving Journey. A participantion patch will be provided by Parklands of Floyds Fork.
Location: The Parklands of Floyds Fork
Date: May 11, 2013
Time: 1 pm-4 pm
Registration Deadline: April 26, 2013
Cost: $14 per girl, $7 per adult
Parklands of Floyds Fork Website: http://theparklands.org
Program questions contact:
Dana Young firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece email@example.com or 502-413-2853
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls develop critical thinking.
- Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
- Girls can identify community needs.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.
|per Girl Scout: