Archery at Camp Pennyroyal
Date & Time
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sponsored by: Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
Who should attend: Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors & Juliettes of appropriate program levels.
Max number of participants: 20
Come to Camp Pennyroyal and take aim on the new archery range. Archery is a great sport for girls; it builds confidence and coordination. Girls new to archery will be taught proper shooting techniques in this introduction to archery program. Girls with shooting experience will be instructed on perfecting their shot. All of the necessary equipment and trained instructors will be provided. Fun patch included with program.
Required Dress: Tennis shoes (or other sturdy shoes) are required. Long hair should be pulled back with a bandana. All loose clothing and accessories should be secured. Pants or longer shorts are recommended..
April 6, 2013
March 22, 2013
$15.00 per girl/ $15.00 per participating adult
Program questions contact:
Dana Young firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece 502-413-2853 or email@example.com
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls develop critical thinking.
- Girls can resolve conflicts.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.