High Ropes at Camp Pennyroyal
Date & Time
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsored by: Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
Who should attend: Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors & Juliettes of appropriate program levels.
Max number of participants: 15
Challenge yourself to a high ropes experience. The high rope course allows for a unique experience at least 20 feet above the ground. The course is designed to enhance self-confidence, trust, and personal growth. Girls will participant on a series of elements to get the most out of their high ropes experience. Fun patch included with program.
NOTE: Girls should wear sneakers and athletic pants that cover their knees.
Location: Camp Pennyroyal
Date: April 6, 2013
Registration Deadline: March 22, 2013
Cost: $15.00 per girl/ $15.00 per participating adult
Program questions contact:
Dana Young firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece 502-413-2853 or email@example.com
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls develop critical thinking.
- Girls develop healthy relationships.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls can resolve conflicts.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.