Date & Time
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sponsored by: Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
Who should attend: Brownies, Juniors & Juliettes of appropriate program levels.
Max number of participants: 15
Bouldering is a style of rock climbing undertaken without a rope and normally limited to climbs under six feet high. Bouldering is typically practiced on large natural boulders or artificial boulders in gyms and outdoor urban areas. Learn bouldering techniques at this introduction to bouldering program. No experience is needed because at this session, you will learn basic bouldering techniques and then practice on the bouldering wall in the basement at the Louisville Program & Learning Center. This program includes a facilitator, bouldering technique instructions and a fun patch..
NOTE: Girls should wear sneakers and athletic pants that cover their knees.
Louisville/Metro Program & Learning Center
April 18, 2013
April 11, 2013
$7.00 per girl/ $7.00 per participating adult
Program questions contact:
Dana Young email@example.com or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece 502-413-2853 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls develop critical thinking.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls can resolve conflicts.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.
Louisville/Metro Program and Learning Center
2115 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40206
Get Driving Directions