Date & Time
6/25/2013 - 7/1/2013
In Belize, explore two different ecosystems—jungle and coastline. Hike through lush forest, ride a riverboat, snorkel in the Caribbean. Also learn about the fascinating history and culture of the indigenous people. Visits to the archaeological sites of Lamanai and Xunantunich shed light on the Maya culture.
Total Approximate price
$2,982 for Adults
*subject to fluctuation based on departure fees.
Everything included in price:
- Round-trip flights
- Comfortable motorcoach • Ferry • Internal flight
- 6 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms (7 with extension)
- Breakfast and dinner daily • 5 lunches
- Full-time Tour Director
- 1 sightseeing tour led by a licensed local guide
- Entrance to: Lamanai Ruins • Guided jungle hike • Zip-line tour • Xunantunich Ruins • Chaa Creek Natural History Center • Old Belize River boat ride • Snorkeling
For more information, please contact Angie Tinch at email@example.com
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls gain practical life skills.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls develop healthy relationships.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls advance diversity in a multicultural world.
- Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
- Girls advocate for themselves and others, locally and globally.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.