Date & Time
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sponsored by: Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
Who should attend: Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors & Juliettes of appropriate program levels.
Max number of participants: 15
Learn the ropes in this introduction to climbing. No experience is needed, because at this session you will learn basic climbing techniques and then climb the rock wall. Climbing Wall fun patch included.
NOTE: Girls should wear sneakers and athletic pants that cover their knees.
Louisville/Metro Program & Learning Center
January 8, 2013
One week prior to date of arrival.
$10.00 per girl/ $10.00 per participating adult
Program questions contact:
Dana Young firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-413-2851
Registration questions contact:
Cassandra Niece 502-413-2853 or email@example.com
- Girls develop a strong sense of self.
- Girls seek challenges in the world.
- Girls develop critical thinking.
- Girls promote cooperation and team building.
- Girls can resolve conflicts.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.