Journey / Program Boxes
Date & Time
8/20/2012 - 12/28/2012
Journeys in a Box is a resource available to volunteers to assist in leading girls through the Journey’s. The boxes are divided into 4-10 week series and have materials to do a Journey.
They are easy to use, include great activities and are fully customizable to fit your girls interests and needs. The Girls Guide to Girl Scouting complements the Journeys and adds additional fun to the program. Each girl should have her own Journey book.
Stem (will not available to check out until Spring 2013)
Energy is a part of everything we do and see. Heat and light are energy. Energy helps us move and grow. Energy makes machines work. There is energy in everything in the world-in the air, in our bodies, in every rock and plant. Energyworks program is a hand’s on approach to learning all about energy with curriculum and materials to guide girls through their journey with energy.
Girls Build: Habitat for Humanity Boxes
Girls Build is a complete, ready-to-use curriculum for educators and youth leaders of girls ages 10 to 12. Girls Build provides a fun learning environment to builds girls’ confidence in making successful decisions about their future. Girls Build is also a great way to involve girls who want to get involved in Habitat’s message in some way but are not yet old enough to work on a build site.
Cost: $5.00 per box for 4 weeks or $10.00 for 8 weeks. A maximum of 8 weeks allowed per box.
Complete the Journey /Program box form and return it to your local PLC with payment.
Note: All boxes are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Payment is due with your reservation form.
Journey Box check out procedures:
- Journey boxes are checked out & returned from your local PLC for a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Cost: $5.00 per 4 weeks or $10.00 for 8 weeks. A replacement fee of $15.00 will be charged after the due date.
- Only one box per troop is allowed at a time.
- Allow at least 48 hours for your reservation to be processed.
- Leaders will be notified via email when the Journey box is available for pick up; at which time, you have 5 days from the date of notification to pick up the box or it will be returned to stock.
- Absolutely NO refunds are given.
- Items marked MUST BE RETURNED need to be return with the box or you will be charged for these items.
- Due to the limited amount of supplies we ask that you return any unused supply in the box.
Note: Due to the high demand and the limited number of boxes available it may takes weeks before you are notified your Journey box is ready for pick up.